lua-LIVR is a lightweight validator supporting Language Independent Validation Rules Specification (LIVR).
- Rules are declarative and language independent
- Any number of rules for each field
- Return together errors for all fields
- Excludes all fields that do not have validation rules described
- Has possibility to validatate complex hierarchical structures
- Easy to describe and undersand rules
- Returns understandable error codes(not error messages)
- Easy to add own rules
- Multipurpose (user input validation, configs validation, contracts programming etc)
The LIVR specifications are available on http://livr-spec.org/.
lua-LIVR is in beta stage.
It's developed for Lua 5.1, 5.2 & 5.3.
lua-LIVR source can be downloaded from GitHub.
lua-LIVR is available via LuaRocks:
luarocks install lua-livr
or manually, with:
Copyright and License
This library is licensed under the terms of the MIT/X11 license, like Lua itself.